All-new Ring Alarm 5-piece kit (2nd Gen) – home security system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring – Works with Alexa
- A great fit for condos and apartments, this kit includes one base station, one keypad, one contact sensor, one motion detector, and one range extender.
- Put whole-home security at your fingertips with Ring Alarm, a do-it-yourself alarm system with optional 24/7 professional monitoring for $10/month.
- Voted #1 for Customer Satisfaction with DIY Home Security Systems by JD Power, this award-winning system now includes a more intuitive keypad with emergency buttons and smaller contact sensors to seamlessly blend into your home.
- Receive mobile notifications when your system is triggered, change your Alarm modes, and monitor all your Ring devices all through the Ring app.
- Choose the Ring Alarm kit that fits your needs and add additional components and accessories at any time.
- Easily setup your Ring Alarm by plugging in your base station, connecting to wifi via the Ring app, and placing your sensors in their ideal locations.
- Arm and disarm your Ring Alarm security system with your voice and receive Smart Alerts with Alexa Guard when paired with select Alexa-enabled devices.
|Perfect for apartments and condos||This kit comes with a base station to keep your system online, a keypad for in-home control, and a range extender to ensure your Alarm devices have signal. When paired with a contact sensor to cover a door or window and a motion detector to cover a room, it’s a great fit for apartments and condos.|
|Control your security with three modes||Place your Ring Alarm in Home mode to disarm your interior sensors, while keeping your exterior sensors armed. Set to Away mode to arm all the sensors in your home to know what happens while you’re out. And Disarm your system to disarm all sensors and freely walk in and out of your home.|
|Do it all yourself||Easily setup your Ring Alarm system in minutes. Everything you need comes in the box and no tools are required. Simply plug-in the Ring Alarm base station, activate your system via the Ring app, and place the contact sensors and motion detectors in your desired location. Now you’re ready to protect!|
|Protection for your whole home||To enhance your connected, whole-home security system, add smart accessories (sold separately) to your Ring Alarm, such as sensors that detect fire, carbon monoxide, flood, and freeze and panic buttons to quickly request help.|
|Professional monitoring with Ring Protect Plus||Get 24/7 professional monitoring to help you reach emergency services and to enable cellular backup and 60 days unlimited video recording and photo capture for your Ring cameras and doorbells for $10/month with Ring Protect Plus. Enable the plan after your free 30-day trial and cancel at any time.|
|Works with Alexa||Connect Ring Alarm to select Alexa-enabled devices to easily set your Alarm in home, away, and disarm modes and check the status of your security system with hands-free voice control. And when paired with Alexa Guard, you can set Guard to Away Mode to get Smart Alerts sent to your phone if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking when you’re away.|
Do-it-yourself, whole-home security