Great for Home, Travel, Apartment or Dorm
- ATTENTION-GRABBING – when door pressure is applied, the extremely loud 120 dB alarm helps wake/alert homeowner or renter, helps deter intruder and possibly notifies neighbors (audible up to 1,000 feet/300M away)
- VERSATILE WITH MAXIMUM SECURITY – features a non-skid pad to prevent door from opening while alarm sounds; ideal for bedrooms, hotels, apartments, dorm rooms, front doors, etc. – great travel alarm
- ATTRACTIVE & CONSUMER-PREFERRED – superior to other home security products, this premium white alarm looks great inside your home
- EASY INSTALLATION – no wiring needed; battery-operated (requires 1x9V battery); small screwdriver required to remove battery compartment cover
- EXTRA LEVEL OF SECURITY – provides battery status update with a low battery indicator
SABRE Dorm Stop Alarm
The SABRE Door Stop Alarm offers a practical, inexpensive means to help protect yourself and safeguard your belongings. The Door Stop Alarm is battery operated with a built in siren. It is portable and doesn’t require any wiring or complicated installation making it ideal for bedrooms, apartments and dorms as well as for hotel rooms when traveling. Pressure from an inward opening door sets off a 120 dB alarm that is likely to startle and scare off an intruder and wake you. Also, the anti-skid pad helps prevent door from opening.
Whether you are alone or not, you’ll sleep better knowing the SABRE Door Stop Alarm provides a barrier between you and any startling sounds which occur outside your bedroom. This is one of the only alarms which helps physically prevent an intruder from entering your bedroom or through other inward opening doors.
|Easy and Practical DIY Installation||Set up the SABRE Dorm Stop Alarm in just seconds by turning on and placing securely behind an inward opening door. The Door Stop Alarm works on nearly all floor surfaces – including carpet.|
|120 dB Alert||The SABRE Dorm Stop Alarm sounds a 120 dB alert when activated. That level of sound can be heard up to 300 feet (100 meter) away – that’s the length of a standard sized football field! These high decibels help deter intruders and dangerous threats you may encounter.|
120 dB – Chain Saw
110 dB – Concert Speaker
100 dB – Jack Hammer
90 dB – Motorcycle or Lawnmower
85 dB – Smoke Detector
60 dB – Human Voice Conversing
|Effective Deterrent||The benefits of the Door Stop Alarm’s very high noise level are many, but most importantly when these are activated anyone in the immediate area will hear it. Residents will be alerted if they’re inside and likely woken if sleeping. Second, the intruder will either be deterred from entering, or will now be aware the residents are likely awake which makes them think twice about continuing their crime. Finally, neighbors could potentially be notified of the situation. The sound serves as an effective deterrent because burglars and thieves want to commit crimes without drawing attention to themselves or having to deal with neighbors or homeowners.|
Improve your home security today.